sour FUSS OVER LEMONS
I have recently adopted having fresh lemons in my daily ritual starting with a glass of squeezed lemon with warm water first thing in the morning and to be followed by a tall glass of immune turmeric & lemon water kefir around midday. My definition of winding down and relax at the end of every day is having the refreshing organic green tea & lemon Kombucha with a slice of lemon on the side.
Having consumed a considerably amount of lemons in the recent months, I do feel a significant, positive change on how my body feels and look. The benefits of this sour fruit are undeniable and like to share with everyone the real facts & uses of lemons.
BENEFITS OF LEMONS:
1. Drink a glass of lemon with warm water first thing in the morning helps to flush out toxins in our bodies.
2. Lemon with water also aids with digestion in our bodies and encourages the production of bile.
3. A great source for citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
4. Prevention of any growth or multiplication of bacteria that causes infections and diseases.
5. Helps to reduce pain and inflammation in joints and knees.
6. A cure for the common cold
7. Potassium in lemons helps to nourish our brain and the nerve cells
8. Lemons help to strengthen and stimulate the liver enzymes for detoxification purposes.
9. Those who are concerned about their outlook appearances, lemons are especially good for the complexion and they prevent the formation of wrinkles and acne on our face.
10. Lemon helps to take care of our eyes as well as fights against eye problems.
11. It replenishes and maintain our body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
Lemons are great for cleansing and has amazing healing effects towards our health in the long run. Is it worth having a sour fuss over lemons? I will let you to decide for yourself.